Articles & Publications
written by Dr. Parviz Dehghani
A Buddhist Perspective
- Buddhism and Modern Science
- Were Hinduism and Zoroastrianism responsible for Christianity
- Buddhist Concept of the Soul
- Buddhist Ethics and moral uncertainty in the West
- Buddhism and the virtue of respect
- Buddhism and Nothingness
- Buddha and the status of women
- Buddhism and Western Philosophy
- Buddhism and Death
- Our Youth and the American educational system
- Buddhism and other Religions
- Our teenagers and their Religion
- Our youngsters and the meaning of life
- The Ultimate Reality
- A Letter to Sri Lankans
- My Philosophical Moments
- What is Metaphysics?
- What is Life and Being?
- Kant and the problem of Lying
- Martin Heidegger’s Philosophy, A perspective
- A message to Sri Lankans
- Ethics and Moral Choices, A Perspective.
- Morality and Religion, Socrates Versus Abrahamic Religions. A Perspective.
Epistemology of Afdal Al-Dīn Muhammad Kāshānī : the unity between the intellect and the intelligible through the act of knowing
by Dr. Parviz Dehghani (Book) 1 edition published in 1999 in English and held by 1 library worldwide